Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This Is My First Blog Post...

    As you just read in the title of this post, this is my first blog post. Before I jump into the content of this blog, I would like to point out how my blog is decorated. First, I selected my title posts to be the font homemade apple. I liked the name of the font, and I enjoy down home country things, so why not. Secondly, the font of my actual blogs. I chose courier, because it reminds me of a typewriter (which i have always aspired to own).
    Now, to the content of this blog.I've never had a blog before, and have only been a registered member of this website for 5 minutes. In those 5 minutes, I have learned some important things.

1) Be patient when your computer is loading. When I went to create my blog, my browser kept timing out and I had to start over and type in all my confidential information again. I went through this process three times. I discovered that when I finally managed to get my computer to load, I had 4 blogs... All titled the same name. So be patient.

2) Have someone explain to you how this website works before you register. It will be a lot easier. Trust me.

3) Have someone with you when you create it to help you come up with a cool blog name. You can really get a headache thinking of a name to call your blog.

These simple steps can make your blog experience a whole lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment